Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yeah I'm home!

I'm home now but was not impressed when the two days at the kennels turned into three.  My people decided to take me a day early, that would be Wednesday afternoon, so they could set off early Thursday.  Mum said it was logical as she had to go into town that day anyway and if they dropped me off Thursday morning it would add an extra half hour on their journey cos the vet's place is in the opposite direction as the hospital. Humph! it didn't seem logical to me. I didn't even get chance to blog before she took me and I wanted to post my 'This is my very disgruntled look' photo which Mum took after she told me I was going that afternoon.  I refused point blank to look at the camera and smile!

I've forgiven her now though, I was so happy to see her when she came to pick me up this morning and I'm back home with my favorite people.


No comments:

Post a Comment