Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mum got another knitting thingamejig!

The weather at the old homestead here has cooled down a bit so I get to go out in the van now sometimes.  Only the short trips for now or long trips on cloudy days when the van won't get too hot.   Suppose that makes sense!

I went out with them on Friday when Mum went and bought a new knitting thingy.  She was very happy cos it didn't cost much at all.  She was laughing when she set it up, she said it was like a toy but she had fun trying it.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get my doggy coat now!  So far she has been busy practicing on her knitting thingie and making mistakes.  Woops, sorry Mum, I mean learning.  She has made a couple of sweaters for the little boy guys in the family and is making a third for the little girl.  She gets mad when the machine doesn't work right or if she does something wrong.  I think it's funny!!!!!

The Bossman is still very wobbly but he decided yesterday to do some work on the sunroom ceiling.  He wears funny things on his legs now to help him.  Braces or some name like that. He was totally knackered last night.  Ok, OK Mum, I mean he was very tired.  There was some talk though of going out to buy some wood so maybe a trip out today for you know who.

That's it for now folks...........



Here's Mum's new thingie


No comments:

Post a Comment