What can I say, it's been like a madhouse here. Mum has been knitting up a storm and the Bossman has been working on the computer and fish tank stuff forever!!!!
He got it all set up on Saturday and Mum breathed a sigh of relief, but then, for some reason, he decided to change it again. Mum was so mad, it was a hoot, could almost see the steam coming out of her ears!
I thought it was a great idea cos I got to go with them in the van to take something back to a store a long, long way away. It was a nice sunny day too even though it was cold but the sun kept the van nice and warm for me while they were in the store and I sat in the driver's seat while they were away. That way I got to see all the people going by and some came up to say Hi to me cos I am so handsome and cute!
It's Monday morning now and the Bossman is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new thingy. Something about a modem/router. They had to take the other one back they said so they could get this one. Something about keeping the books balanced but heck, I can't see any books piled up so why do they need to balance them?? Humans are weird sometimes.
Mum is hoping and praying that this one will be the one that fixes everything so she can concentrate on getting ready to go away.
I could be mean and nasty and say that I hope it doesn't then maybe they won't go but that isn't really very nice, is it?
The Bossman is struggling more and more to get about so he wants to go and spend time with his family, my human bother and his lovely wife and niece and nephew, before he can't travel anymore.
He is still able to take me outside sometimes with his walker thingy but I can see it's getting harder for him.
So I get to spend 10 days at the kennels. I think there may be some more doggie friends there too cos people do like going away at Christmas. Personally, I think it's over-rated!
As long as I get my suite by the door and Mum remembers to take my new bed I'll be fine.
Oh and Mum, don't forget my Christmas present too!
No comments:
Post a Comment