Wednesday, September 23, 2015

That new little sister of mine is a bit of a pesty!

Mum says it's been just over a week now since Maggie came to live with us.  It seems much longer than that to me though!

She is either sleeping on my bed, trying to bite my tail and jump on me, eating, peeing or pooping, or playing with her toys and driving poor Mum crazy cos she keeps biting her trouser legs. (To be fair she is very good about doing her business outside like a good girl).

I don't stand her nonsense too long, I give her my best snap and she backs off.  At least that has worked so far.  Poor Mum just doesn't have quite the right snap yet lol.  I heard her trying to make a bark sound cos "NO" just wasn't working.  I think I'm gonna have to give her some barking lessons.

Mum and Bossman have been bringing her out with us to when we go to work outside and she likes that.  She has to be on her long leash though so she can't run off.  Me, I get to run free cos I'm a good boy and know that I can't run off and besides, who else is there but me to supervise?

So that's been our week, poor Mum and Bossman don't get to watch their TV shows much now as Maggie loves to play and needs to go out a lot after dinner.  She does go to bed about 8 oclock but Mum and Bossman are just so knackered that they go to bed at the same time too.

Oh well, the joys of having a new puppy doggy.  It's their own fault, they should have asked me before they went and did it, I could have told 'em what being a puppy was like.

Guess the last laugh is on me eh?

1 comment: