Me and Mum always used to go into the sewing room together when she went up to knit or sew. When Maggie came along that all stopped. Mum and Bossman always had to be keeping an eye on her cos she was such a pesty so Mum stopped going up to her room.
Mum had some sewing to do today which she said was easy and didn't need much concentration so she said it was a good time to see how Maggie would do in there.
So, we went upstairs and Mum shut the doors behind us so Maggie couldn't run off.
Mum sat down at her machine and Maggie was just roaming round and sniffing up a storm. That girl sure likes to sniff things!
Then she started scratching at the carpet. Well, that was going a bit too far cos that's what I do. I have already made the carpet all stringy, that's my little party trick and there she was just a doing the same.
Well Mum told her off and she stopped and then she lay down like I was and Mum got her sewing done.
Guess we will be going up there more often now and that's a good thing cos I know Mum likes to do her sewing and knitting and Bossman is really doing a lot on his computer right now. Something about finding his roots and ancestors so Mum will have plenty of time to do her own stuff......as long as that Maggie girl behaves herself.
Anyone giving odds on that?????
No comments:
Post a Comment