Me and Maggie have been enjoying the nice weather and playing outside a lot more. Of course it's that time of year when I shed and Mum has to keep brushing me but I don't mind cos I feel so much better afterwards. That Maggie doesn't get the fluffy stuff I get so she doesn't have to be brushed as much.
So, here it is, the photo of handsome ole me..........
I still got it don't I? Not bad for an old 'un!
Now here is a not so good one of Maggie, Mum says I am mean to put this one up hee hee.
She took another one of her and said I had to put in in here too cos she's a pretty girl. Oh well, if you say so Mum! I mean, bulldogs just ain't supposed to be pretty but I guess she ain't so bad.
I know, I know, it should be Bossman but Papa Bear seems to have stuck since Maggie came along so Papa Bear it is. Don't think he likes it much either but the girls always get their way don't they?
Missed you guys, nice to see you back...and looking good...Dexter
ReplyDeleteThanks Dexter. How are you doing buddy?
Delete