Thursday, December 8, 2016

Mum is in a tizzy right now!

Hi everyone,  how ya'll doing?  Me and Maggie are just fine and dandy but Mum is getting in a bit of a tizzy.

It's Christmas time again and she's the same every year.  She worries about getting prezzies for everyone and gets herself all worked up when folks don't give her ideas.

Our English human sister our human nieces and nephews did come through though so she has them all sorted.  Now she just needs to get the others sorted.

I think she needs to stop worrying about them and concentrate on us doggy kids, ya know what I mean!

It's turned really cold here and Papa Bear and Mum decided to light up my favourite fire, the log stove.  They have other sorts of  heating but I just love the log fires.

Here is me warming myself by the fire this morning.


And this is Maggie today too, she is just about as big as me now.  That ain't ribs you can see it's rolls of skin, she is quite the porker..............but please don't tell her I said that.



I have been OK but I did have another funny turn.  It frightened me and I tried to get into bed with Mum.  Now Mum was a bit surprised cos me and Maggie have our own beds in the bedroom and we don't get on their bed.  Mum let me stay on the bed though and gave me some hugs and rubs until I felt better.  Papa Bear was already up so he didn't know I was having a funny turn until it was all over cos Mum wouldn't leave me.

I am good again now.  I don't like it when I feel like that and I know it makes Mum and Papa Bear worry.

Well, it's time for a trip outside and then a nap by the fire so I will catch ya'll later.

And Mum, you had better get on with those Christmas cards, they won't write themselves ya know!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment