I'm back! Told you I would be, didn't I? My people rescued from the boarding kennels yesterday and brought me home. I am so happy, happy, happy.
The pesky squirrel is back getting on the bird house and eating all the food again. Mum caught him and chased him off then sat behind the curtain to see if she could catch how he gets on the bird-feeder. Crafty thing jumps off an old wagon wheel we have resting against the tree. Mum says it is historical or something like that cos in the old days they used wagons pulled by horses to get around and that is a wheel from one of those wagons. I hoped she would let me out, I'd sort him out good and proper but no, she just banged on the window to scare it off. That didn't work too well cos as soon as her back was turned it jumped right back on it. The bossman says we have to set it further away so it's too far for the squirrel to jump.....I somehow thing the squirrel will find a way come what may. He is pretty incorrigible.
No comments:
Post a Comment