Monday, May 23, 2011

Home!

Yeah, my Mum picked me up this morning and I was so happy, happy, happy to see her.  We went to the store and Mum bought some groceries and some plants to take to the cemeteries at the weekend for Memorial Day.  She wasn't too pleased that I trampled on them though.  What can I say? My bad!

When they leave me in the van I always go sit in one of the front seats, usually the drivers seat.  Personally, I think I am being kind by keeping their seat warm but they always chase me out.  When the guy from the store was wheeling Mum's shopping to the van he saw me sitting in the seat and asked Mum if that was my driver.  I felt real good I can tell you. And if they would just let me I am sure I could drive too!  Don't think that's ever gonna happen though.

Think I get a trip out tomorrow as they have to go to Colombia again and the car park is a covered one at the University hospital so I won't get too hot.

Good to be home with my people.  Tell you what though, I'm getting the people at the kennels into my way of thinking.  They let me go outside into the yard to run around and when I come back in I go to my bowl looking for food and lo and behold they give it to me.  See what a bit of training will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment