Friday, June 24, 2011

A day home alone

The Bossman and Mum had to go to the hospital yesterday and were gone all day.  It wasn't too bad though cos they made sure I went out and pottied before they left and they let me out as soon as they got home.  Good job as the were away nearly 12 hours!  It was much better than going to the kennels though!!

They tell me that when it is sunny they can't take me because it gets too hot in the van when they are out of it and when they go to the hospital they are out for hours at a time.  I know it's right and they are thinking of me but I miss them when they are gone and they don't leave the TV on for me so it's pretty boring being home alone.

Just saying.............

No comments:

Post a Comment