Finally!, my people came and picked me up on Saturday. I was getting worried, I thought the kennels were going to be my new home! We went for a long trip after they picked me up to get the wallet Mum had lost at the airport. I didn't mind, I love going for rides. The Bossman got a new phone on the way home, that made him happy.
Mum is all excited, something about a knitting machine thingy. I know it must be important cos she cleared out the spare room yesterday to get ready for it coming. Don't know what's in it for me though, maybe I'll get a doggy coat for winter. Not sure how that fits in with my image though. It had better be a manly color, not a girly pink one.
Having a quiet day today lying around but at least I'll get to bark at the delivery man when he comes. Yeah! bring it on delivery man, I need a good bark.
No comments:
Post a Comment