Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hey Mum, I need a computer too!

Mum and the Bossman have been spending an awful lot of time on their computers lately.  Mum is just in blog frenzy and the Bossman has been working on his websites and playing the odd game of poker. That's where ear muffs would be useful cos the air turns a bit blue sometimes! So what happens to poor old me, I have to amuse myself with barking at the rabbits and squirrels and the mailman when he comes to deliver Mum's stuff from Hong Kong. She says it's things for the knitting machine.  Man! she just loves that thing.

So I have been thinking that I could use a tablet computer where I just have to pass my paw over it to make it work..........so how about it Bossman and Mum???????

What do you mean No!

You're gonna get me a big old bone to gnaw on instead........well OK then, I suppose that'll do....for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment