Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mum has been nagging me to update my blog so here goes

I really don't think she can talk much cos she hasn't updated hers in a long time but anyway, I'm here now so here I go.....

First of all my tummy is sore again.  Flipping allergies are a big pain in the ...........ah, you thought I was gonna say butt didn't you?  But you were wrong I was going to say they are a big pain in the tummy!  The vet can give me a shot and some pills but they said that if I have too many shots and antibiotics it's not good for me.  So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I have been sunning myself today in the sunroom.  I just love lying in the sunshine and Mum thinks it helps my tummy too.

I went with Mum to the store today and she was very mean.  She bought a rack of  hot smoked ribs then left me in the van with them while she went to get coffee for the drive home.  She gave me strict instructions to not touch them and put something over the top of them. But I could still smell them and it drove me crazy.  Mum is a meanie sometimes!

A couple of days ago Mum got stuck in the bath tub.  No, not cos she's too fat.  Actually, not too sure why she got in it in the first place cos she had all her clothes on and there was no water in it.  I think I have said this before.....humans are weird sometimes!

She said something about finding a good place to put some bars on the wall to help get in and out of the bath but I don't think they would have helped.

Mum has bad knees and she couldn't get onto them to help get out of the shower.  The Bossman had to come to the rescue and help pull her out.  That made him pretty ill for the rest of the day and he went to bed and stayed there.

We're a fine lot aren't we?

Well, gotta go and catch some more sun while it's still shining.


No comments:

Post a Comment