Well, I'm still here everyone. (Everyone? guess I'm hoping there's lot's of people out there reading about me, not that I'm vain or anything)
It's been hot here for a long time. Mum said since the beginning of June, whatever June is. All I know is that it's no fun at all cos we don't go outside much and when we do we don't stay out for long so I don't get to run around much.
And......I don't get to go out in the van either! Mum says it's for my own good and I have to believe her but I don't have to like it.
The Bossman and Mum haven't done much fixing lately. The Bossman has been working on his radio station which means he plays music all day long. Mum seems to like it cos she says it makes her cheerful and want to dance but she said she can't dance like she used to anymore. Something to do with some one called Arthur. She keeps saying he keeps coming to visit but I think she may be going a little loco cos I sure as heck can't see him, this Arthur guy. Arthur Itus she says is his full name but he must be some sort of invisible man or an imaginary friend.
Yes, that must be it, Mum has an imaginary friend called Arthur. I've got is sussed out now. I won't upset her by telling her that usually only kids and puppies have imaginary friends, we'll keep that our secret.
Weird though, she always cusses Arthur so why would she keep him around?
I've said it before and I'll say it again......humans are funny sometimes!
As for me, I'm still taking the dreaded pills. The Bossman doesn't stand any nonsense though, he dips them in honey and puts them down my throat. It works for him so I guess it has to work for me too. But, the itches have gone away and all my hair grew back so I guess I shouldn't moan too much.
The Bossman is on some new pills too. Mum says they are similar to mine but I don't see her dipping them in honey and ramming them down his throat! Oh, Mum is scowling at me as she is reading over my shoulder. She says it's because he takes them on his own and doesn't try and spit them out like I used to. Well, isn't he just a good boy!
We had one of my human brothers come to visit with my human sister in law and niece and nephew. That was a lot of fun. Those kids sure do have a lot of energy, they even made me feel old!
So that's about it for now folks, so stay cool and please don't tell Mum that Arthur really isn't real.
Slobbery doggie kisses coming your way.........
It's so good to hear from you, Boris. i have missed you.
ReplyDelete