Friday, August 3, 2012

The Bossman is sick

The Bossman has been really poorly and in the hospital for two weeks.  Now that is really bad for him and Mum but hey, don't forget about me, it wasn't too good for me either you know!

I had to go to the kennels!  Now, don't get me wrong, the people there are great and they like me a lot but it ain't home!

We are all back home now and the Bossman is almost back to how he was before he got sick and Mum, well Mum is just being Mum.  Fussing over the Bossman and making sure he takes his pills and things.

Another thing though is that he isn't eating as much as he used to and he doesn't hardly ever have toast any more so I don't get any crusties.

Mum learned how to give me my pill by dipping it in honey and putting it in my throat so I won't be able to dodge the pills anymore.

Mum said me and the Bossman both have the same sort of thing going on.  Auto immune thingy so we both have to have the same sort of pills.  Hope I don't get as ill as he has been!   Hm! Note to self......no more complaining about those pesky pills.

He had to be hooked up to a machine that took all his blood out and replaced the bad stuff with all the nasty antibodies in with new stuff that didn't have any.  Five times they did that to him!  I don't want any of that thank you very much.

So for now, things are good, now if we would just get some rain.......

No comments:

Post a Comment