Friday, December 21, 2012

Yeah, it's nearly Christmas

Sometimes I think Mum likes tormenting me.  I spied something she bought and thought I was in for a treat right there and then......but No!  She disappeared with it.

The next thing is she put a load of presents around the Christmas tree and one has my name on it.  Yep, I know it's my name cos I'm the only one in the house whose name begins with "B"

See, here it is and it's for me!

Now who do you think the big guy in the second picture is for?  Yes, it's for Mum, she just loves teddy bears.  The Bossman buys her lot's of them and they keep getting bigger and bigger.

Well everyone, I hope you all have a great Christmas, I know I will cos I know what's inside that present.......well I think I do, I know what I saw and I don't think the Bossman wants three big ole chewy bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment