Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Just to confirm I am still the handsomest dog

The Bossman took this picture of me yesterday.  It was a nice day and they could take me out in the van with them cos it wouldn't be too hot or too cold to leave me while they were out.  Mum drives now so I can rest my head on the Bossman's leg when we're going along.  Mum says I look so cute and I say, not cute Mum....handsome!

 
It was such a treat because they have been going out a lot lately to Columbia for the Bossman to get some different treatment to try and help him.  They call it 'chemo'.  It makes him pretty wiped out afterwards.

Mum got some bad news, my human sister in England has been in the hospital.  She had a 'stroke'.  It took them five days to work that out! Mum says it should have been obvious as she had all the symptoms but as she is only 42 maybe they didn't think she should have had one.  She is getting a bit better and may be coming out of the hospital.  Mum was looking for flights to England.  My human brother and his dad live in England so they are going to go and see her. She has her own children too who are 20, 16 and 15 so they are there to take care of her too. Her best friend Sharon came down to help too.

Poor Mum, she has the Bossman to take care of but she wants to help my sister too.  She needs to be able to clone herself so she can take care of them both.

It must be hard to be human sometimes.  All I have to worry about is how handsome I am and when will my next bowl of food get here.  It's tough being a dog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment