It's been a funny summer. It wasn't too hot at first, then it got really hot, then it got really rainy, then it cooled down a bit and I actually got to go out with my people in the van a couple of times. Now it's back to being really hot and dry.
The Bossman isn't doing so well, he spends a lot of time in the wheelchair now. He tries to walk with his walker thingy sometimes but he gets really tired out and nearly falls over.
He has been working on his computer a lot lately cos it shot craps. (His words, not mine!) They took it to a computer fixer who fixed it a bit but couldn't transfer all his stuff onto the new hard drive so the Bossman has been doing a lot of cussing and complaining while he's been doing it.
The Bossman and Mum have been working on leather things. I see he has a new leather belt and she has a new leather bracelet with copper inserts. She says its because of her friend Arthur who she doesn't like, you know the one Arthur Itus. Can't see the connection though, what does a bracelet with copper have to do with him????? I guess I'll never really understand my people............but I love them anyway.
Anyway, my point is, before I went rambling about that Arthur fella, is that I haven't got a new dog collar yet.
Remember me, good old faithful Boris, well I think a nice smart new collar would make me look even handsomer than I already am Mum!
No comments:
Post a Comment