Life was going great you know then on Tuesday my people went out and came back with this!!!!!
'We're just popping out', they said. 'We won't be long', they said. 'Be a good boy', they said!
There was no talking about it before hand.
No 'Hey Boris, what would you think if we got a little sister for you'
or 'Hey Boris, what do you think about us getting another doggie for you to play with'
None of that stuff! they just went out and did it. Now they expect me to like her. Huh!
She keeps trying to bite my tail and follows me around, a dog needs some alone time you know!
She is kinda sweet though, her name is Maggie and I expect I will get to like her some.......one day, if she stops trying to bite my waggly tail.
Mum says there is another side to this story and you can check her version of it on her blog, but let me tell you, I am Boris the dog and I should have been consulted first.
www.ilikeknittingandsewing.blogspot.com
Huh! sometimes my people are a pain in the butt! (Woops, sorry Mum, that might be going a bit too far eh?)
Sorry Boris but she is gorgeous , wow what fun you will have big fellow ...love the name, Dextie ..big paw thumbs up
ReplyDeleteThanks Dextie. She's not so bad actually. Mum took advantage and snapped a photo of me giving up my bed for the wee thing. Mum's are like that you know when you're trying to act tough they catch you in a weak moment.
DeleteBoris you will love your little sister and have lots of fun together, you were a little pup once and I bet you got up to lots of mischief :-)
ReplyDelete