She is getting kinda frisky lately and I have had to give her my sternest growl a few times. Little Pesty won't stop nipping at me and I ain't so young as I used to be but she don't seem to get it.
You know an old guy like me likes a bit of playtime and running around but she thinks I can run around as long as she can. Let me tell you you, I ain't got it in me no more!
I hurt my front paw one day so I laid around on the bed for a couple of days feeling sorry for myself. It wasn't too bad though cos Bossman and Mum made sure I got my favourite bed in the living room.
It seems it is Maggie's favourite too. Huh! It's not like she doesn't have three beds of her own. Oh no! She has to like mine.
Little sisters are like that you know.
Maggie had her first trip to the Vet's kennels last week with me. Poor old Bossman had to go to the hospital again so me and Maggie had one night at the Vet's. The girls there all love her to bits and spoil her. They are good to me too cos they have known me a long time so going there ain't too bad.
We have to go again in a couple of weeks cos the Bossman has to go back
So here is a picture of Maggie and one of me too cos you know, this is MY blog after all.
Poor you and your dad Boris, hope you are both big brave boys for your mum now! Let me tell you I am the youngest sister and I have 4 brothers and two sisters , so it could be worse!!!!! I know I was a rascal (still am given the chance) and Maggie really is a pretty girl ..every cloud little man.xx
ReplyDeleteThanks lady. I know when she gets to be a big girl and not so frisky we will have a great time together but in the mean time phew! she wears me right out sometimes. Big paw shake and slobbery kiss to Dextie. XXXXX
Delete