Saturday, November 14, 2015

Life goes on at the old homestead!

Hi folks, it's me, you know me, Boris the handsomest dog.  Well things are going good here, well sorta good.  Me and Maggie now get to run around like mad things together and play and tussle and stuff outside.  Bossman and Mum let her off her leash now when we go outside cos she knows she is a member of the pack now and we all have to stay together.  Course, poor old me gets the brunt of it cos she really does like to wrestle.

I had to show her who was boss though, and now she knows that when I'm done, I am done!  No more wrestling.  I am an older guy you know and though I am still big and strong I can't keep going forever and little Maggie never seems to run out of energy.

All the leaves are on the ground so we get to run and frolic in them too.

Me and Maggie having a nap after being outside this morning.

Maggie is getting quite big now, don't think she'll ever be as big as me though.  Geez, I hope not anyway.

Bossman, aka Papa Bear hasn't been to good.  He really needs to go to the hospital and get attached to the machine that does something to his blood but the system has gone to poop he says.  Actually, he said a different word but I know Mum wouldn't like it if I put that word in my blog.

Mum says they are cutting back so the veterans are not getting the treatment they need. I guess that's what Bossman means about 'gone to poop'

Now talking of poop, I had an accident last night.  They knew it was me too cos Maggie was in her sleeping kennel and Maggie never poops in the house anyway though she still has an occasional accident with peeing.  Mum was very good and cleaned it up and made the floor nice and clean and smell like lemons and they didn't scold me.

I haven't done that since I was a very young boy.  Hope it was a one off cos I don't think Mum wants to be doing that again any time soon.

Well folks, that's about it for now.

4 comments:

  1. On a dull wet windy day you make me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy that I make you smile, I can tell you Mum wasn't smiling much when she found my accident but she must have known I couldn't help it cos she sucked it up and cleaned it all away without so much as a cross word.

      Delete
  2. Lovely stuff (not the poop of course!) tired happy pupsters ...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we are happy pupsters for sure. Mum always says if she had to come back as something it would be as one of her doggies. Not quite sure what she means by that but if Mum says it, it must be OK.

      Delete