Sunday, December 27, 2015

I hope y'all had a good Christmas!

Hi everyone, how are y'all doing?  Me and Maggie are doing good now but it was a bit dodgy for two days.  Mum and Bossman, aka Papa Bear, got us a big 'old ham bone each for Christmas.  They were so good, I just ate and ate and ate mine.  Narey a scrap of that bone was left by the time I was finished with it but it didn't agree with the old tummy and it made me sick, bigtime.  Poor Mum had to clean it all up twice and she had to wash my bed.

The bed washing was a bit of a pain too she said cos it is quite big and it was hard to get into the washing machine.  Then it got caught when it was spinning and  got ripped and Mum had to sew it up before she could put it in the tumbly thing to dry it.

And if that wasn't bad enough, Maggie got the poopy runs.  To be fair she was a good girl and only did it outside but Mum and Papa Bear had to take her out an awful lot of times.

So, I think big 'ole juicy ham bones are off the Christmas present list for next year.  Bah humbug I say!

Me and Maggie with our bones

We got some toys too, Maggie chewed one of them right up, didn't last five minutes before the stuffing was all over the floor.  She loves her toys that one!

Mum says that I shouldn't put up pictures on my blog cos of the rug.  Between me and Maggie, it is in a bit of a state, but Mum says she's not changing it until I stop pewking on it.  Sorry Mum, can't help it sometimes.  At least Maggie has stopped having accidents on it!

Mum got something she calls the Big Shot for Christmas, huh, I thought I was the Big Shot around here.

Papa Bear got a new tablet and a thingy he puts on his wrist that tells him how badly he is sleeping. Well, I could have told him that, he is a wriggly piggly all night.  We all sleep in the bedroom and I can see that he tosses and turns all night.

All he had to do was ask!

2 comments:

  1. Sol got some hide pig ears for Christmas he enjoyed spending the day chewing, we dont give him ham bones but he has the occasional beef shin bone it last his a few weeks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmnn, pigs ears, now they sound yummy. Must tell Mum about them. Thanks for the tip lady.

    ReplyDelete