My Mum has made this blog just for me. She is a bit of a copy cat because she kinda stole the idea from the blog of my new friend Shiva who is a cat. Shiva is a Calico cat, I think, looking at her photos and as cats go is pretty cool.
Our Mums have something in common, their significant others are or were ill. Shiva lost her Pops in January. That was very sad and I send her and her Mums a virtual hug. Um...I think Shiva is a girl cos she calls herself beautiful, have to check that one out.
Anyway, I told Shiva my people call me handsome and I would post a picture so here goes.
I think I am going to enjoy having my own blog and I know my Mum will. She told me a long time ago that she wanted to write a children's book about my adventures. That was when I used to run off a lot and get into mischief and trouble. I am much better now...........most of the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment