I get to go with my people to the hospital today and for me that's a treat cos I love riding in the van and it's a two and a half hour drive each way. Well that's what Mum says, to me it's just a long ride and I get to see lots of different things.
Yesterday my Mum was such a ditz!, that's what she said anyway. I have no idea what it means but I didn't care as I got to go for a long walk. The mailbox is at the end of the driveway which is a long way away. Mum says a third of a mile, whatever! All I know is I get to run around lots and lots if she decides to walk up to it which she did yesterday. The thing is, there was no mail yesterday, some holiday thingy but she forgot that until she opened the mailbox and it was empty! She didn't mind though as it was a nice day for a walk and I sure as heck didn't mind either.
No comments:
Post a Comment