Monday, February 21, 2011

Hospital again tomorrow

I think I will be in luck tomorrow, I heard Mum and Master talking and they said the weather should be OK to take me with them.  Trouble is they took my comfy bed out of the back of the van on Saturday, I hope they put it back in.  I have lots of room in the van because they took out all the back seats when they were getting supplies for fixing up the sunroom, I do miss the seat though.  I always sneak onto Mum or Master's seat when they get out of the van and I don't think they really mind because the seat is nice and warm for them when they get back.  They are good and always let me out to pee when they come back to the van for which I am extremely grateful.  Problem is though, I have to sniff out a new pee spot and sometimes that takes time. A dog just can't pee anywhere you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment