Sunday, November 13, 2011

Some doggy thoughts

It's getting colder here, winter must be coming.  The leaves have mostly come off the trees.

I had to go to the kennels this week cos the Bossman and Mum had to go to the hospital again.  I think I picked up an ear infection or something.  That's what Mum says anyway, I just know my ears are itchy and I keep shaking my head.  Mum says she is going to take me to the Vets tomorrow.  At least it's just a visit and not an overnight stay.

BUT!!!! I did hear them booking me into the kennels at Christmas time.  I am NOT amused about that I can tell you.

I know the Bossman isn't well and he won't be able to travel much longer and that is why they are going to California to spend time with one of my human brothers and his family but why can't I go too?????

Sometimes being a dog is really tough!

My human brother wants his Dad, my Bossman, to go see his new house and spend some time with my human niece and nephew.  That's very nice and all that but what about me?  Guess I shouldn't be selfish.  I don't think they will be going away any Christmases after this one.  They bought the Bossman and Mum airplane tickets to go so guess it's cut and dried that they're going.

The Bossman doesn't drive anymore.  He had an accident and drove our van into the wall of Casey's.  His feet and legs are very weak now and his eyes are getting bad too.  He sees two of everything or can't see things well cos they are blurry.  Something about nerves dying and muscles not working right any more.  Other things are going wrong with him too.  He gets pretty mad about it sometimes.

He has been working a lot on the fishtank.  He says its a distraction or something like that.  Something else to think about rather than feel sorry for himself.  I guess the Bossman isn't doing too well.  That sucks!!!!!

My human brother in Canada turned 21 this week, Happy Birthday Glen.  Sending slobbery doggy kisses your way.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Boris but think about how you get to share your life with the Bossman nearly every day and your human brothers rarely get to see him. have a nice Thanksgiving, Boris, and i hope you can enjoy a bit of feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady, I really like you. I know the Bossman and Mum will have a good time and my human brother and his family will love seeing them so I will suck it up. Actually, the kennels aren't so bad, they like me there. They always have my suite ready, the big one right by the door so I can get out into the yard quickly. One of the girls there really likes me a lot. She is always happy to see me and gives me lots of ear rubs and things so I'll survive but I have to give Mum and the Bossman the hang dog look just to make them feel bad. Bad dog me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete