Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back home!!!

Well I am safely back home and a good job too.  My people were away for 2 nights.  My Mum had left instructions with them to give me my shots when they were gone but they forgot right up until Mum came to get me.  Unlucky for me, the vet man was there so he did them.  I am not very brave and I yelped a lot.  The vet did it when I was still in the cage, um, I mean kennel! and when he brought me out my Mum asked if it was me yelping and the vet man didn't even try and save face for me, he just outright said Yes, it was me yelping.  Reminder to self to snarl at him next time I see him!

I was so excited to see Mum that I was jumping and pulling her all over the place.  See, I am much stronger than her when she has me on a leash.  She was trying to write a cheque or something she said but I didn't care, I was so happy to be out of the kennel!.

Then she took me outside and I peed up the big tree outside.  It's kinda like tradition that I do that everytime I go into or come out of the vet's place.

Then we went shopping.  Well, Mum did, I stayed in the van which was nice because it was a warm day and Mum left the windows open so I could put my nose out while sitting on her seat.

Then we went home and the bossman was happy to see me and I was happy to see him.  We spent some bonding time together then I went and drank a whole lot of water.  Must have been the shots made me thirsty.

The bossman spent a lot of time in bed yesterday but that's good for me cos my bed is in the same room so we got to spend a lot of time snoozing.

Today he is up but sitting down most of the time.  Maybe tomorrow he will feel better and take me outside for a run around.  After all he does a seat on his walker thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment