Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Bossman and Mum cleaned out the van yesterday

My people gave the van a good cleaning yesterday and I have to say it looks much nicer now but will it mean I am not allowed in it?  I hope not.  They are talking about giving me a bath cos I am stinky, their words not mine, I think I smell just fine.  I hate having a bath, hate it, hate it, hate it.  There I said it! Sometimes they take me to the vet's place where a lady comes in once a week to do pet bathing and she has a bath thing with a door so I can't get out.  Humph! The indignity!  Sometimes they do it outside where I have to stand in a baby paddling pool and they hold me on my leash cos they know I'd hi tail it out of there if they didn't. It's too cold for that right now so maybe I will be spared. Paws crossed on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment