Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The funniest thing I have seen in a long time

The bossman's walker thingy took flight on it's own today in the store carpark and my Mum tried to run after it and catch it.  Well, what can I say, she doesn't run very fast on account of her stiff old knees so it was very funny to see her try and catch it. I wished I had thumbs and could have used her phone to have recorded it, it would have made America's funniest videos no problem.  It finally ran into a car and stopped and Mum pushed it back very sheepishly.  She said it didn't scratch the car or anything but was glad the owner didn't see it cos she said if it had been her car she would have been mad. Poor Mum also had a sore finger after trying to catch a piece of flat wood they had bought to build something or another which blew off the trolley.  It was was pouring with blood but a kind lady gave her a big blue thing to put on it, my Mum called it a  bandaid but it looked like a bit of painters tape to me!

So not only a ride in the van today but a bit of entertainment to go with it.......Sorry Mum, just kidding!  Hope your finger gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment