Yesterday and today we have been on the screen porch where I get to watch for those pesky squirrels. It seems like there are even more of them this year. Mum bought a metal thingy last years to go on on the chain that the bird house was on to stop them eating the bird food. Trouble is the wind blew it and the house off and broke the house and Mum hasn't fixed it yet. better get on that Mum!
The bossman took a picture or two of me yesterday. handsome brute, aren't I?
Just ignore the under bite, move on, nothing to look at there.
I didn't get any muffin crusts either, they ate them all!
Hmmpphh!, maybe the screen porch idea isn't such a good one after all!. Wait, there goes another squirrel, OK, OK, I like the screenporch after all.....now if they would only let me out to chase it.


No comments:
Post a Comment